Why should I join Netritva
Aim of the internship is to groom young change agents into strong leaders of tomorrow. Sense of accomplishment and achievement that you will gain by completing the projects would stay as an inspiration with you for life long. A snapshot of what you can look for:
- Work at Grassroots: Field projects are the best way to gain real practical insights and build range of skill sets.
- Publish your work: Best articles/case studies will be published across multiple offline and online portals receiving mass viewership.
- Mentorship: You will be given personal guidance by professionals who are domain experts. Interacting with them on regular basis can help you learn ample amount of stuff.
- Co-Interns: You will be working in teams with interns from diverse backgrounds that will enable you be in an ecosystem of co learning.
- Interns will also be given certificates of appreciation on successful completion of the program.
Which Cities are you currently operating in ?
We are currently operating in Delhi, Mumbai, Ludhiana, Pune, Dehradun, Nasik, Chiplun, Surat, Hyderabad
Whom are you looking for ?
Passionate people with a strong intention to contribute towards the society. Those who believe in making a difference and are ready to act.
Who is eligible for this Internship ?
Students who are currently pursuing their graduation or have graduated can apply,
Can I work from Home ?
No. As of now there are no off-field projects.
How much do I need to Give ?
Minimum 8 hrs in a week, it can be over the weekends as well.